3rd GradeStudents complete after attending in school Passport Education Program to become Green Team Leader.
LearnToday I attended a workshop called “Pond Study.”
DiscussPlease ask me…
- What are the four habitats of a Pond?
- What color is water?
- What is the difference between zooplankton and phytoplankton?
- What are some of the local inhabitants of the pond?
ActBecome a Green Team Leader for my school by choosing three tasks to complete…
- Tell your family 3 facts you learned about ponds
- Pick up litter when you see it on the ground
- Talk to parents about safe ways to keep your lawn/garden healthy
- Purchase Ladybird Beetles…they eat small insects
- Plant herbs like dill or basil…these repel insects
- Tell younger siblings or friends about how litter ends up in the water
- Volunteer at Clean Green Main Street clean-up days
- Be creative and come up with your own idea
RespondParents and guardians are encouraged to help children complete form.
Fill in and submit the following…