Students complete after attending in school Passport Education Program to become Green Team Leader.
Today I attended a workshop called “Gifts From The Earth.”
Please ask me…
- Why soil, water, air, wind and sun are considered Gifts from the Earth?
- Why reducing, reusing and recycling are considered gifts we can give back to the Earth?
Become a Green Team Leader for my school by choosing three tasks to complete…
- Teach someone about “Gifts From the Earth”
- Take charge of my family’s recycling
- Assign each member of my family members a different material to recycle
- Turn off lights when I leave a room
- Remind my family to turn off lights when they leave a room
- Volunteer at Clean Green Main Street clean-up days
- Pick up litter in my neighborhood and at school
- Plan a family vegetable garden
- Tell my family about composting
- Start composting
- Remind my parents to bring their own reusable bags when they shop
- Use a reusable water bottle
- Be creative and come up with your own idea
Parents and guardians are encouraged to help children complete form.
Fill in and submit the following…