Students complete after attending in school Passport Education Program to become Green Team Leader.
Today I attended a workshop called “Be a Friend to Trees.”
Please ask me…
- What things in our home come from a tree?
- What was the most surprising food that I learned came from a tree?
- What can we do to help reduce the amount of paper that we use in our home?
Become a Green Team Leader for my school by choosing three tasks to complete…
- Take charge of my family’s recycling program for paper
- Remind my parents to use reusable shopping bags
- Reuse paper for crafts
- Make cool crafts like cut-out figures or snowflakes with old homework
- Plant something, even if it is just a single seed
- Be creative and come up with your own idea
Parents and guardians are encouraged to help children complete form.
Fill in and submit the following…